Brief recap of the meeting yesterday.
Due to rising COVID-19 infections in the State, I have decided to suspend our normal practice for an additional week. So there is no practice this weekend. We will review the situation next week and make a decision to return to the field.
During this time I will be available to work with players one on one, batting in my cage & or Cating / Pitching (free of charge). I am also going to try and work one on one fielding, however I do know that the City has gone over to Louise Park and CAUTION TAPED off the ball fields. I am going to check other parks today. If they are all taped off, one on one will be limited to my cage at my house. Kelly will begin taking reservations for me today.
Coach Janea is willing to work with girls that are in Ventura County one on one. Again this will be conditional on fields being accessible. Her email is
Contact her directly to set up something.
Coach Andrew has also made himself available to work with one on one or small groups of two or three. His email is
Again all PPE will need to be worn and safety guidelines sent in earlier email will be required.
I also will start reshooting player Skills Videos next so long as I can get on a field. Priority will be based on seniority. Here is a link to one of the videos I did in the Fall.
PGF- Still no word on if they will cancel or postpone. We have not paid as their new refund policy will allow them to keep 50% or more of the money paid. Once they give us an update we will pass info on to you.
PGF Refund Policy
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank youDanny Moore
Victory USA / Valley Tribe